2024年6月29日土曜日

Lesson Report MEL-3 June 28, 2024

Hello, Class! This is Towako from MEL School. 

How are you doing?
It's Saturday, June 29, 2024.
It's cloudy today.

Do you like rainy days? 
No, I don't. I don't like them. I need to walk with an umbrella all the time.
I need to choose my clothes and shoes carefully.
However, rainy days are good if I'm home and read a book. 
We'll talk about it next time again. Please think about it over the weekend.

Have a good weekend and a new week.
See you next week!

Towako  


<Lesson Review> 

2min. Talk: Do you like rainy days? #2

*Try to tell a partner reasons and details/examples why you like/don’t like rainy days.

パートナーに雨の日が好きな理由や好きでない理由を具体例と一緒に言いましょう。

 

Bridge Work Book 1

Chapter 7 Unit 2  I usually play tennis on Saturdays but I’m studying for a test now.

(p. 120) Grammar in Use  Is it snowing in Denver?

リーディング練習とクイズ作り

 

(p. 121) Key Communication

Practice making sentences. 文を作る練習

Test next Friday. 来週の金曜日にテストです!

 

基礎英語1 June Issue

(p. 78-) Lessons 56 and 57

Make a summary in 4 sentences individually. 2 sentences for each lesson. Students post the sentences on Google Classroom in pairs. => Practice saying it in pairs.

4文でサマリーを作ってペアでリテリングの練習をしました。

みんな上手くなってきましたね!

 

Speech Contest

Practice and record with the app.

順位を報告してもらいました!

https://stepworld.jp/speechcontest2024/md_level4_2024/

 

Homework

ELST 試験対策 英検「単語練習」

トレーニング 3級Unit 5 #5-1 発音・シャドーイング・意味テスト・選択問題・ディクテーション

 

Lesson Review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿