2017年8月25日金曜日

Lesson Report Junior-2 August 25th

Hello class!
This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's Friday, August 25, 2017.
It's mostly sunny and hot today. 

Our speaker today was Kaoru.
She talked about her third year in elementary school.
She practiced her speech very hard and did a great presentation!
The next speaker is Marin.
前回Night Zookeeperで書いた"My first few years in elementary school" を練習しておきましょう。
Get ready for your speech!
鏡の前で練習して、笑顔ではっきり大きな声で発表できるようにしましょう。

<Summer Homework>
基礎英語8月号 付属の夏休み用テキストを済ませ8月18日(金)のレッスン時に提出。
=> 未提出 Kengo, Kosei
*Bring your Kisoeigo July issue with you next time!
夏休み確認テストの再テスト(全員)8月29日(火)
Answer Key
(1) I enjoyed swimming in the sea.
(2) I have been here since 2000.
(3) Everyone likes talking.
(4) I was so surprised to hear the news.
(5) I haven’t seen this movie yet.
(6) You must be tired.
(7) You look very good in red.
(8) The weather is much better than last year.
(9) Do we have to hand in our report tomorrow?
(10) She has to read this book today.
(11) I’ve never been to Kyoto.
(12) Julie has never heard the story before.
(13) This question was too difficult to answer.
(14) You will be able to speak French better.
(15) I wonder how old John is.
(16) I wonder how long it will take to get there.
(17) I don’t know when to go there.
(18) Reading manga makes me happy.
(19) Do you know what time the movie starts?

(20) I’m happy to hear from you!
Let's check-2 (p. 108)


<Lesson Review>
Small talk: How was your day?
Bridge to MEL
Chapter 19 Unit 1
Grammar and Communication-2 will-2
Read the example aloud -> Read and look up
Exercise-2
#1-a. Do one by one and check the answer.=> Read aloud.
#1-b. Do (1) and (3)
Practice with Teacher first.   How old were you last year? -> How old was I last year? I was …
#2-a. => 2-b. => 2-c.  Do in the same manner
Complete the conversation in class. => Practice individually so that they can have a good conversation in pairs. => Work in pairs

基礎英語 3   June issue
Review July issue Lesson 58  -> Pair repeating
Lesson 59 =>  Practice repeating
Lesson 60 => Practice reading
Write the summary (Dictation)
After dinner, Gary feels sleepy and Monica and Gary go to bed. Sarah asks her father why he didn’t tell her about his job. Her father tells her he needed more  money after she was born. 

Try hard on your summer homework!
See you all on Tuesday.

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿