2020年5月1日金曜日

Lesson Report Junior-1 May 1st

Hello Class!
This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's already May!!
Let's learn more about English this month!
See you on Tuesday @6:00!

基礎英語は月曜日からまたちゃんと聞きましょう!

Towako

<Lesson Review>
Greeting
Hello! I’m …. I’m … years old. I’m from …. I love … I … every ….
Good to see you, everyone!
ð Report using ‘you’, then ‘he or she’.

Review: The names of the countries.

Grammar Starter
 (p. 6) 1. Welcome! #5 The school words
Review Homework. => Dictation (#6 and 7 pen, desk)

Open Google Drive.
ð Practice #8 (pencil) #9 (pencil case) on iTextSpeaker.

Homework:
Post STT to Edmodo.
Preparation for dictation.


Unit 2 Hello! My name is Jenny.
(p. 10-11) #4 & 7 HW Review: Check the answer and practice reading.

基礎英語4月号
p. 118-121 カレンの特別レッスン

Homework:

Typing practice: Period and Comma


Write Teacher a message.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿