2020年7月20日月曜日

Lesson Report Junior-2 July 20th

Hello everyone! 

This is Towako from MEL School.

Everyone worked hard and did a great job!!

Some of you are taking the exams soon. Just try your best!

Be safe, everyone.

See you on Thursday at 7:15.


<Lesson Review>

基礎英語2 Lesson 61 at home.

 

Greeting => Go to each breakout room.

 

基礎英語2 (7月号)

Review 15 (p. 72-)

 This Week’s Stories => Check each summary and read it out loud. => Shadowing.

This Week’s Target Sentences. => Practice and test.

Test: four sentences (Give them Japanese orally.)

1.    My brother gave me some advice.

2.    My mother made me a cake.

3.    Will you show me this T-shirt in a medium?

4.    This is a funny story. I’ll tell it to my friends.

 

Lesson 61

Work in pairs.

Explain the situation looking at the picture. 

Skit: Pair repeating

CAN-DO Practice: Practice converting the sentences. (I like books written in easy English. => You like books written in easy English.)

 

Bridge Work-2

Chapter 15 Unit 2                                                              

(p. 54) Grammar and Communication-1  Verbs to learn #7

Review the sentences.

 

(p. 54) Exercise-1

Review: #1-a. Read and look up all together.

ð  Towako’s class Do all together.

(p. 55) Exercise-1 #1-b.

Check the questions and each student answer them.

Tell them they are going to work with a partner. A partner repeats his/her partner’s answer and takes notes.

Read #1-d. to share how to write a report about a partner.

 

ð  Breakout

Work in pairs. => Post the report about a partner.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿