2021年10月21日木曜日

Lesson Report Junior-2 October 20th

Hello, everyone! This is Towako from MEL School.

It's Thursday, October 21st.
It was sunny and beautiful today.
How is everything?

Are there any convenience stores near your house?
How many convenience stores are there?
Do you often go to one?
There is/are の使い方をよく復習しておきましょう!

Enjoy the rest of the week.
See you all on Saturday!

Towako

<Lesson Review>

Song of the month: Better when I’m dancing

https://youtu.be/ybYJMHD2Xe4

https://youtu.be/pkCyfBibIbI



基礎英語1 10月号

(p. 70-) Lesson 115

Listen and Remember: Shadowing

More Words and Phrases: Check the words.

Write in English. *Look at pages 48 and 51 in September Issue.

(1) 私の家の近くにはスーパーマーケットがあります。

(2) 私の(住んでいる)町には4軒のコンビニエンスストアがあります。

(3) そのパン屋さんの隣には(ある)文房具屋さんがあります。

(4) (その)文房具屋さんの向かいには靴屋さんが(以前)ありました。

(5) (その)駅の前には花屋さんがあります。


(p. 74-) Lesson 116

Talk about the picture: 

Where is Shin going? - Shin is going to the movies with his new friends. 

Listen to the story: Why is Shin taking the train? – He is taking the train because there aren’t any movie theaters in town.


Repeat the story with the textbook closed.

Overlapping.

Role-play

Today’s Key Point => Try Repeating!


(p. 78-) Lesson 117

Talk about the picture: 

What is Nina talking about? – She is talking about food.

Listen to the story: What kind of food is Nina talking about? – She is talking about Mexican food. 

Repeat the story with the textbook closed.

Overlapping.

Role-play

Today’s Key Point => Try Repeating!


ELST 

単語練習 #4-2

(1) This is my eleventh day of my school life.

(2) I often send e-mails to my friend in Canada.

(3) Please speak English in this class.

(4) Let’s enjoy the party.

(5) I have an eraser and three pens in my pencil case.

(6) I read an evening newspaper after dinner.

(7) I go to school every day.

(8) We have an exam every Friday.

(9) First, I wash my face when I wake up.

(10) We can eat pumpkins in fall.


Grammar Starter 

Homework: (p. 49) #2 and 3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿