2022年9月27日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior-4 September 27th, 2022

Hello, everyone! How are you doing? 

This is Towako from MEL School.
It's Tuesday, September 27th, 2022.
It was sunny and warm today.

September will be over soon.
Time flies!
You have many things to do in the fall.
Just try your best!

See you all on Friday!!

Towako

<Lesson Review>

Warm-up: 2 min. Talk 

How was your weekend?

 

Bridge to MEL 2

Chapter 19 Unit 1

Exercise-2

(p. 108) #1-b. Review the report about a partner. Share a good one: Kanade

(p. 111) Grammar and Communication-4  I hope/I’m sure/I’m afraid that …

Take dictation

(p. 111) Exercise-3

#3 Write about yourself. Use I think/hope/I’m sure/I’m afraid that …. Add one sentence.

Have a conversation in pairs.

 

基礎英語 September Issue                             

(p. 84) Lesson 98 

Repeating. => Working Out (Read and look up)

 

Lesson 100

Review the summary. Share good ones: Hinako and Mihana

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿