Hello, Class! This is Sho from MEL School.
It's nice to meet you all!
It's Friday, April 10th, 2026.
It's rainy in Hyogo.
みなさんに会えてとても嬉しいです! これから1年よろしくお願いします!
Orientation
Phonics
https://youtu.be/7zdjjjuV1ao?si=B4b4Z8KHwk_5XpMS
oo sounds
Watch the video and practice the words with the ‘oo’ sound.
基礎英語1 (4月号)
(p.
33) Lesson 5
Listen and Remember
The
teacher reads Today’s Scene from Lesson 1 in Japanese.
Students try shadowing.
Closing
ELSTは今日はみんなの自由課題にします。
Lesson
review
MEL-1Lα Sota and Rikka
Bridge Work Book 1 Chapter 1 Unit 1 I am Ron Goodrich.
(p.
8) Grammar and Communication-1 I, you,
we, you と be動詞
Close
your textbooks.
Look
up.
Listen and repeat. Listen and write the sentence down.
Play the audio. Have the students repeat, reproduce orally, and write the sentence down.
Open your books to page 8.
(p.
9) Exercise-1 I’m Japanese.
Have a student read the instructions.
Grammar
and Communication-2 be動詞の否定文-1
Close the textbook.
(Pick
a student after each sentence and have him/her say the sentence.)
ð Open your textbooks to page
9.
Listen and read.
Closing.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿