2026年4月8日水曜日

Lesson Report MEL-2 April7, 2026 @ MEL Mitaka

Hello, Class! This is Tomomi from MEL School. 

How are you?

It's Wednesday, April 8, 2026.
The weather is sunny today.

初めてのレッスンの人もいましたね。昨日はみんなが揃ってのレッスンができて嬉しかったです。タイピング練習も始まるので、忘れ物がないように今一度持ち物の確認をしてくださいね!

See you on zoom!
Tomomi

<Lesson review>

◉Warm-up:  typing 

https://typingland.higopage.com/play/

来週までにアカウントを作っておいてくださいね!



◉基礎英語-1 4月号 

(p.21)  Lesson 3  得意と苦手 

Today’s Scene

Tomisaka Ken lives in Tokyo.  Ken Thomas is from America.  They want to know about each other.


Questions and answer:

What is Japanese Ken good at?    - He’s good at photography.

What is Japanese Ken not good at?   -  He’s not good at sports.

What does American Ken love?    - He loves sports.  

What sports does American Ken play?   -  He plays tennis, soccer, and water polo. 


(p.27) Today’s Key Point   I'm と I'm notの確認

I’m good at sports.   VS   I’m not good at sports.  


前回の復習も兼ねて、、、他の例文

I’m a junior high school student.  VS  I’m not a junior high student.

I’m an elementary student.  VS  I’m not an elementary student.  


ロールプレイ

 

(p.29) Lesson 4   

Today’s Scene: 

The two boys are talking to each other.  American Ken will compete soon.  He isn’t nervous.  


Questions and answer:

Is American Ken a manga fan? - Yes, he is.

Does American Ken like superheroes? - Yes, he does.

Do you know any American superheroes? - Yes, I do.  I know Superman and Batman.

日本語のアニメが好きな人もたくさんいましたね。

おすすめの作品を先生たちにもぜひ教えてくださいね!


(p.31) Today’s Key Point  

*I am an anime fan. 

Are you an anime fan?     Yes, I am.    No, I am not. 

*I am hungry.   

Are you hungry?               Yes, I am.  No. I am not.  


ロールプレイ


Lesson1~4をCDと一緒に読みました。


◉Bridge Work Book 1  

(p. 2-3) Characters Review: キャラクターを確認しましたね!

 

(p. 8) Grammar and Communication-1  I, you, we, you と be動詞 (am, are) 

CDで確認した後、文字を見ないで繰り返す練習をしました。

I'm・I am / you're・you are / we're・we are の言い方を確認しましたね。


◉ELSTにログインしよう! 

『まずはここから!発音3ステップチェック 』をやってみよう!

◉Today’ Quiz :  Write the words in order and make a sentence.

(not/ am/ I / an / school/ student / elementary /. ) 《私は小学生ではありません。》


Lesson Review (振り返り)=> Google Classroom 

 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿