2026年4月10日金曜日

Lesson Report MEL 2 April 10, 2026 ( Lesson 3 Zoom )

Hello everyone!  Here is your lesson report.  大切な第1回目のZoomレッスンにAudio不具合があって申し訳ありませんでした。次回までに直しておきます!  

Please check it out ↓if you have time.

https://youtu.be/Ap-XnC63608  Phonics chant

 基礎英語-1  4月号

(p.35)Ken’s Notes  

(p.37)  Lesson 6  双子だね!

Today’s Scene: In English↓

Japanese Ken is taking pictures.  He meets an American boy named Ken. Ken and Hinako are talking about American Ken. 

Questions:

    Is Japanese Ken a sports star?    No, he isn’t.

    Is American Ken a sports star?   Yes, he is.

③ Does Japanese Ken like learning?  Yes, he does.

Today’s Key Point:

I like learning. I eat dinner every day.  I eat dessert after dinner.  I watch movies on Sundays.

(p.41)  Lesson 7 魚のお弁当

Today’s Scene : InEnglish 

It is lunch time at karate tournament.  Ken sees Hinako.  She is eating her lunch.  American Ken is sitting next to Hinako. They talk together. 

Today’s Story:

Questions:

    Is Hinako cool?  Yes, she is.

    Did American Ken give Japanese Ken a bento?  Yes, he did.

    Does American Ken like Japanese food?  Yes, he does.

 Does Japanese Ken like fish?  Yes, he does.  He loves it.

(p.43) Today’s Key Point:

I like fish.   VS   I don’t like fish.

I like curry.  VS  I don’t like curry.

I like math.  VS  I don’t like math.

 Bridge Work Book 1  

(p. 8) Grammar and Communication-1  前回の復習をしました。(p. 9) Exercise-1の答え合わせをしました。 Good job every one!

ELST

https://elst.sinewave-service.net/

まずはここから!発音3ステップチェック

1.       様々な母音にチャレンジしましょう!時間を見つけて練習してください。

Today’ Quiz :  Write the words in order and make a sentence.

( Ken / spaghetti / likes/./ ) 《健はスパゲッティがすきです。》

(don’t / I/ like / candy/ . ) 《私はキャンディーが好きではない。》

英語にしてください! (私はケンです。私は日本人です。私は15歳です。)

Google  Classroom にのせてください!

Good luck!

 Ken’s Notes (p.35)

ここの文をノートに写して写真を送ってください。ガン見しないで写せるか勝負です!

 Next lesson is on Tuesday at MEL School Classroom!

Have a wonderful weekend!  

Kumiko

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿