2017年9月2日土曜日

Lesson Report Junior-2 September 1st

Hello class!
This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's Saturday, September, 2017.
It's sunny and cool today. 

Unfortunately, we didn't have any speakers yesterday.
The next speaker is Masako.
前回Night Zookeeperで書いた"My first few years in elementary school" を練習しておきましょう。
Get ready for your speech!
鏡の前で練習して、笑顔ではっきり大きな声で発表できるようにしましょう。

<Summer Homework>
基礎英語8月号 付属の夏休み用テキストを済ませ8月18日(金)のレッスン時に提出。
=> 未提出 Kengo, Kosei
*Bring your Kisoeigo July and September issue with you next time!
*Next time Recap (p. 113)

<Lesson Review>
Small talk: How was school?

Bridge to MEL
Chapter 19 Unit 1
Grammar and Communication-3 I think …
Let’s check-3
Homework check

Grammar and Communication-4 I hope/I’m afraid/I’m sure
Introduction: Do you think the new Grammar and Communication is easy? =>I hope …, I’m sure … I’m afraid   =>  Practice in pairs.
ð  Check the example sentences.
Exercise-4
#1. Check the example in class. => Make answers in class. => Practice the conversation in pairs.
#2. Check the example in class. => Make answers in class. => Practice the conversation in pairs.


Unit 2
Grammar and Communication-1 I will … => Practice the sentences.
Repeat => Japanese to English
Exercise-1 #1 Check the example in class. => Make answers in class. => Practice the conversation in pairs.


基礎英語 3   June issue (20 min.)
July issue
Lesson 62 =>  Practice the largest/longest/tallest => Repeating (T => S) => Practice the Repeating in pairs
Lesson 63 =>  Practice I wonder if …     *Is there any chicken in the fried rice?
ð  I wonder/don’t know => Repeating (T => S) => (S ó S)

Write the summary (Dictation)

Tsutomu and Sarah arrive at the Mall of America. It’s the largest shopping mall in America. Amber is there, too. At a food court, they meet Monzong. He is helping his friend out there. They are going to eat fried rice for lunch. 


Enjoy yourself at school!
See you all next week!

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿