2021年2月22日月曜日

Lesson Report Junior-4 February 22nd

Lesson Report for Monday, February 22nd, 2021

 

Hello, Everyone!

Well done for all your good work again today! I’m really thrilled with all your presentations, too!

It’s a public holiday tomorrow for the Emperor’s birthday. Have a lovely day! And please see below to review what we did in today’s lesson.

   

Warm-up: Check Teacher’s feedback and repost by STT.

Have you been to Osaka? #3 *Make questions using ‘Have you …?’ about experiences. (Present perfect for experiences.) *Add …times, ever, and never in negative answers. Add one more question to ask details using past or would like to.

Demonstrate how to ask and answer. =>

過去完了(Present Perfect Tense)の使い方

1.完了=Completion

Have you finished your homework? / Have you eaten dinner?

Yes, I have.

I have finished my homework. / I have eaten dinner.

No, I haven’t.

I haven’t finished my homework. / I haven’t eaten dinner.

……………………………

2.経験=Experience

Have you ever been to India?  / Have you ever eaten Vietnamese food?

Yes, I have.

I have been to India.  / I have eaten Vietnamese food.  X = I have ever been to India. / X I have ever eaten Vietnamese food.

No, I haven’t.

I haven’t been to India.   / I haven’t eaten Vietnamese food.

I have never been to India.   / I have never eaten Vietnamese food.

I haven’t ever been to India.   / I haven’t ever eaten Vietnamese food.

………………………………..

 

過去形=Simple Pastの使い方

When did you go to India?   / When did you eat Vietnamese food?

 

ð  I went to India two years ago.  / I ate Vietnamese food two years ago.

I went to India when I was a child.  / I ate Vietnamese food when I was a child.

 

Who did you go to India with?   / Who did you eat Vietnamese food with?

ð  I went to India with my family.   / I ate Vietnamese food with my family.

………………………………….

Work in pairs. => Write and post a report about a partner.

 

Live Presentations: Share students’ comments from last time.

Three students ask the presenters questions. => Write comments and post them.

 

基礎英語2(2月号)

Lesson 143  

1. Talk about the picture.

2. Listen to the story.

3. Talk about the story. Pick a few students to retell the story. => Work in pairs for 1 min. each. (Focus on the content and communicate with others using English)

4. Repeat with the textbook closed.

5. Check the text.

……………………………

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿