2021年3月4日木曜日

Lesson Report Junior-4 March 4th

Lesson Report for Thursday, March 4th, 2021

 

Hello, Everyone!

It’s school exam time again, and many of you were absent today because you needed to study for your exams. In fact, there were only four of you (five of us) in the lesson today!

We mainly discussed and posted two tasks, discussed the next three lessons of Kiso Eigo, and did one exercise in Bridgework, as below. Next Monday, we will have more practice with Bridgework and begin looking at the topic for the next presentation (in Speech Navigator). The next big presentation will be on Thursday, March 25th!

All the best for your exams!

 

Warm-up: Check Teacher’s feedback of the summary of lesson 145, rewrite and repost by STT.

 

Post three sentences using: I wish I could . . . / I wish I were . . . / If I were you, I would . . . OR If I were . . . , I would/could . . .

 

基礎英語2(2月号)

Lessons 148, 149 and 150  

1. Talk about the picture.

2. Listen to the story.

3. Talk about the story. Pick a few students to retell the story. => (Focus on the content and communicate with others using English)

4. Repeat with the textbook closed.

5. Have them put slashes where they find chunks with Japanese translation. (Understanding the meaning.)

6. Teacher reads the text chunk by chunk and students repeat. Teacher gives them explanations where necessary.

 

Bridge to MEL 2

Chapter 19 Unit 2

(p. 115) Ex.1 #2

Complete the conversation all together.

…………………………..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿