2021年6月15日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior-4 June 14th

Good morning, everyone! This is Towako from MEL School.

It's Tuesday, June 15th.
It's sunny today. How are you doing?

What should we do to make the world a better place?
Have you ever thought about it?
You are the ones who can make a difference!

Have a great week.
See you all on Thursday!

Towako

<Lesson Review>

基礎英語2(6月号)

(p. 30-) Lesson 45

Notes: Lesson 41 ‘We have to give our presentation tomorrow.’ => They are going to …


Shadow the stories of the week. => Review the summary. 

Share a good one: Yuto, Rika M.

Read => Read and look up. => Read and look up and type. => Repost


(p. 42) Lesson 48

1. Talk about the picture: What is Ayane thinking of? 

2. Listen to the story.

4. Repeat with the textbook closed.

5. Slash reading. 

6. Overlapping

Activity: What should I do? => Tell your partner a recent incident or a problem. Ask the partner for advice. 

My math test score was very bad. What should I do? 

I lost my science textbook. / I can’t remember historical people’s names. / I can’t clean my room. / I’m always sleepy. 


(p. 46) Lesson 49

1. Talk about the picture: What is Lucas talking about?

2. Listen to the story.

3. Talk about the story. Work in pairs for 1 min. each. (Focus on the content and communicate with others using English) => Present

4. Slash reading. 

5. Overlapping.


Bridge to MEL 2 

Chapter 20 Unit 1

(p. 128) Exercise-1

(p. 129) #2 Review reading. Read and look up.

#3 Complete the conversation individually. => Practice reading out loud. => Work in groups of four.  


ELST

Listening A1.1 #04

Speaking A1.2 #02, 03

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿