2021年6月15日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior-3 June 15th

Hello, everyone! This is Towako from MEL School.

It's Tuesday, June 15th
It was mostly sunny but it got cloudy occasionally.
It's the middle of June! The weather report said Tokyo is now in the rainy season.
The summer is coming soon!
Please take care of yourself, and stay healthy!
See you all on Friday!

Towako

<Lesson Review> 

Song of the month: The Best Day Taylor Swift Version

基礎英語2(6月号)

(p. 30-) Lesson 45

Lesson 41 ‘We have to give our presentation tomorrow.’ => They are going to …

Shadow the stories of the week. => Review the summary. Share a good one: Hinako

Read => Read and look up. => Read and look up and type. => Repost


(p. 42) Lesson 48

1. Talk about the picture: What is Ayane thinking of? 

2. Listen to the story.

4. Repeat with the textbook closed.

5. Slash reading. 

6. Overlapping

Activity: What should I do? => Tell your partner a recent incident or a problem. Ask the partner for advice. 

My math test score was very bad. What should I do? 

I lost my science textbook. / I can’t remember historical people’s names. / I can’t clean my room. / I’m always sleepy. 


(p. 46) Lesson 49

1. Talk about the picture: What is Lucas talking about?

2. Listen to the story.

3. Talk about the story. Work in pairs for 1 min. each. (Focus on the content and communicate with others using English) => Present

4. Slash reading. 

5. Overlapping.


Bridge Work Book 1 Chapter 2 Unit 2

(p. 31) Grammar and Communication-2  Irregular plurals 

Check the words. => Quiz: Write down the words in the notebook.

Exercise-2 

#1 Complete the sentences all together. => Repeating.

#2 Say and write the sentences. => Practice converting all together, then in pairs. 

ELST

Listening A1.1 #05 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿