2023年3月11日土曜日

Lesson Report Junior-4 March 11th, 2023

Hello, everyone! How's everything? 

This is Towako from MEL School.
It's Saturday, March 11th, 2023.
It's been warm! And so much pollen in the air!
You can see yellow dust everywhere, can't you?

If you are allergic to pollen, you may feel scared to see it!
I don't have a pollen allergy, but it still annoys me. 

Enjoy a lovely weekend.
See you all on Wednesday!

Towako


<Lesson Review>

3 min. Talk: Did you do anything special today?

 

Speech Navigator-2

Unit 1 The Place I Live

Remind Video Presentation about your favorite place: Mar. 18th.

 

Bridge Work 2 

Chapter 14 Unit 1  We named our dog George.

(p. 29) Grammar and Communication-2  could

Take dictation. 

 

Exercise-2

#1 Complete the conversation individually. => Read and check. => Role-play.

#2 Complete the text individually. => Check the answers. => Pair repeating.

 

(p. 30) Grammar and Communication-2  Verbs to learn #3

Listen and read. => Practice from Japanese in pairs.


基礎英語 March Issue

(p. 34) Lesson 205

Mr. Honda’s Corner: during, while, and for

during

I usually play soccer during lunch break.

while 

My mom came into / to / in to my room while I was doing my homework.

for

We usually stay at my grandparents’ house for a week during summer vacation.

 

(p. 54) Lesson 210

Listen and remember: Listen and take notes. -> Retell stories to a partner in 2 min.

=> Write a summary in 8 sentences.


ELST 

3 単語練習 Part 3  #5-4

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿