2023年3月10日金曜日

Lesson Report Senior-1 March 19th, 2023

Hello, everyone! How are you doing? 

This is Towako from MEL School.
It's Sunday, March 19th, 2023.
First of all, I'm so sorry I couldn't run the lesson on Friday.
I was so happy to see most of you today.
If you hadn't had the lesson to attend today, you could have watched your favorite TV program. I'm so sorry!

Again, please work hard to give a good presentation!

Have a great new week.
See you on Tuesday!

Towako


<Lesson Review>

3 min. Talk: Have you ever been to Hokkaido before?

 

Bridge to MEL 3

Chapter 29 Unit 2

(p. 60) Exercise-2

#4 Read and complete the text. Underline keywords to decide the tense. One person at a time. 

Do Cindy and Ron’s parts together. => Do other parts in pairs. 

=> Read the text out loud. 


Speech Navigator-2 Unit 8 Jobs

(p. 56) Advanced Sample Speech

Reminder: Presentation @MEL on March 24th

 

基礎英語2 3月号

(p. 56) Lesson 211 

Listen and retell together. 

Listen and repeat.

Today’s Goal: If I had more time here. I could make more memories with you. 

Make your own sentences. => Practice in pairs. => Write about your partner and post.

 

ELST 英検単語練習

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿