2026年9月17日木曜日

Lesson Review MEL-5 September 17th, 2026

 ELST 

Reading A2.2 #7 

Practice individually. => Write down the sentences. => Put slashes. => Pair repeating.

*Write down the words you didn’t know. => Put them in My 練習帳.

=> Talk with a partner about what you learned from the article.


Bridge to MEL-3

Chapter 29 Unit 1


(p.53) Vocabulary in Use: Compare American and British English

#1-a Listen and repeat.

#1-b Complete the sentences individually => Read and check

Practice converting from American to British for 2 min. => Quiz in pairs


(p.51) Grammar and Communication 2: 現在完了形を含む時制の運用練習

Listen and repeat => Study the sentences


Exercise 2

#1 Work individually => Read and check => Pair repeating with the two sentences. (I>>you) 

#2 Work individually => Read and check 


(p.52) Grammar and Communication 3: 現在完了形を含む時制の運用練習(So do I, neither do I)

Study the explanation. => Complete the response together


Exercise 3

Practice responding together. => Have a conversation in pairs => Write down the answers to check


Speech Navigator 2 

Speech



Lesson review


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿