Hello, everyone! How are you doing? Many of you are studying for your mid-term tests. Good luck!
Warm-up quiz 複数の単語を( )の中に書きましょう!
child ----> ( children ) man-> ( men ) tooth -> ( teeth )
woman --> (women ) leaf --> (leaves ) person ->(people ) sheep ->( sheep )
fish ->(fish ) foot -> (feet )
基礎英語-1 9月号
(p.
33)Lesson 85 English Spotlight
Me too. / Me neither.
I want to go swimming in the sea. Me too.
I
like reading books. Me too.
否定文 I don’t like bugs. Me neither.
I can’t read Chinese. Me neither.
問題を解きました。クラスメートに質問できました!
(p.35)
Lesson 86 買い物って最高
Today’s Scene In America, school starts in September. Ken , Lucas and Ken’s mom go shopping.
Questions:
What are they shopping for? They are shopping for school supplies.
Today’s
Key Point I ordered my school supplies online.
Read
and repeat example sentences. ~しました。
1. I listened to Kiso Eigo last week.
2. Ken’s grandfather fixed his camera.
3. Ken studied for the test.
4. Lucas ordered pizza and soda.
5. We enjoyed summer camp.
(p.39)
Lesson 87 すてきだ!
Today’s Scene Ken and Lucas are eating lunch in the cafeteria. They see Sarah. She is wearing a beautiful new outfit.
Today‘sStory
Questions:
Where did Sarah go last weekend? She
went shopping.
What
did she get? She got a new outfit.
Today’s
Key Point She went shopping last weekend. 過去形 形そのものが変わる
Read
and repeat example sentences.
1. I got up late this morning.
2. Ken had fun at a huge park.
3. Hinako met Ken in Tokyo this spring.
4. I saw a movie yesterday.
5. Ken got a new ruler.
Bridge Work Book 1
Do
2. (p.33)Write the sentences in your notebook.
Present (read all sentences)
Speech Navigator
(p.14) Talk More Listen to audio -> practice . Practice and present
ELSTにログインしよう! https://elst.sinewave-service.net/
Today’s
Quiz
1. (my/ place/ in/my/school/is/favorite/principal’s/
the/ office.)
私の学校で一番好きな場所は校長室です。
2. (my/ are/ those/ boats/.)
あれらが私のボートです。
3. ここが私たちの英語学校です。Mel
Schoolといいます。あそこにあるのが私たちのテキストブックです。(複数)
This is our English school. Its name is Mel School. Those are our textbooks.
4. 私は琴をひけます。 私もです。
I can play the koto. Me too.
5. あれらは彼らのコンピューターです。
Those are their computers.
Write
about today’s lesson and do Today’s Quiz on Google Classroom.
AFTER
LESSON CLUB Thanks for participating!👍
Me
too. Me neither.
私はバレーボールが好きです。私も!
I
like volleyball. Me too.
私はセロリが嫌いです。私も!
I
don’t like celery. Me neither.
あそこにいる人たちは両親ではありません。彼らは私たちのコーチです。
Those
people aren’t our parents. They are our
coaches.
◎Those are our towels.
×Those aren’t our towels.
◎This is my brother’s math book.
×This isn’t my brother’s math book.
あれらの家は美しいです。
Those
houses are beautiful.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿