2018年1月22日月曜日

Lesson Report Junior-1 January 22nd [Home Assignment]

Hello J1 class! This is Miharu from MEL School. 
It’s Monday, January 22nd, 2018.
It's snowy today.

<Today's Home Assignment>

Work on Task1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 from 20:00 to 21:00 tonight.


1. Bridge Work: 20:00-20:20
Task1: [Ex-2 #2  (p.185)
Read『Julie's weekend 』and answer the questions(1)-(3). Write down your answers and we will check the answers next lesson. 

Task2: [Ex-2 #3  (p.186)
Read『Fred's yesterday and today』 and answer the questions(1)-(3). Write down your "full sentence" answers and we will check the answers next lesson. 

Task3: [Ex-2 #4  (p.186)
Read 『Jennifer's Christmas holidays』 and answer the questions(1)-(3). Write down your "full sentence" answers and we will check the answers next lesson. 


2. Bridge Work & Edmodo: 20:20-20:35
Task4:  [Ex-2 #5-a  (p.186)
Send your answers to each question about yourself (1)-(5) through Edmodo message to Ms. Miharu. 


3. Night Zookeeper : 20:35-21:00
Task5: Lesson 17- Create a new avatar and talk about your weekend 20:35-20:55
⇒and then, write two comments to your classmates in the class blog 20:55-21:00

 ~What did you do last weekends? What about your parents?  Tell us about what you did on Saturday or Sunday. (Chapter11で学習した動詞を中心にできるだけ多くの動詞の過去形を使って作文を書いてみましょう) ~ 

Here is an example: 
got up at six-thirty on Sunday. I washed my face and then I had pancake and milk for breakfast. My mom made it for me. I left home for the station around eight. I had a basketball game in the morning.  I went to Tachikawa and played basketball against Ocean Junior High School. My parents went shopping in Kichijoji in the morning.  They wanted some new clothes. It was sunny, so they walked there. In the afternoon, we had tea and cake together at home and talked about my basketball game. I also studied math and English for my exams. I learned twenty new English words. It took me thirty minutes. I was very tired, so I went to bed early. Thank you.


Good bye, everyone. Enjoy snow! 
See you all on Thursday. 

Miharu

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿