2020年2月6日木曜日

Lesson Report Junior-2 February 6th


Lesson Report for Thursday, February 6th, 2020
Hello, Class! This is Caroline from MEL School. It’s Thursday, February 6th, 2020!
It was our second lesson today, wasn’t it? I really enjoyed the lesson with you again! And thank you all so much for all your support!
It’s freezing cold at the moment, so take care of yourselves! Have a wonderful weekend, and see you next Monday!
Please check below to review what we did in today’s lesson.
Caroline
……………………………………………………………………….

Warm up greeting

Conversation in pairs – 1 min. each.
Topic: “What did you do this week?“

Check essays from last lesson: “What did you do on the weekend?”
Retype essays from the last lesson with revisions.

Teacher showed the best essay to the class, as follows:
“On Sunday, I got up at nine. I had breakfast with my parents. I walked my dog. I wrote my biology report. I read a book after lunch.”

Teacher explained that it was the best because: Uses past tense! Uses correct prepositions (前置詞)! Uses correct articles (冠詞)! Uses correct personal pronouns (代名詞)! Has correct spelling! Correct word order! Good order of events! Interesting content!

Teacher also explained that it would be even better if the sentences were connected, as follows:

“On Sunday, I got up at nine, and I had breakfast with my parents. After breakfast, I walked my dog. Then I wrote my biology report. After lunch, I read a book.”

Memorize corrected essays.
Pairs: Talk about your weekend to a partner (memorized essays) =>Take turns.

Bridge Work Chapter 11 Unit2

Exercise 2-4, p.186   
1. Practise reading aloud the story about Julie’s Christmas by repeating sentence by sentence.
2. Read the story on Speech To Text (STT)<Edmodo>.

Exercise 2-5-a, p.186  
1. Have a conversation (1)-(5). (Teacher to students).
2. Practice asking questions with a good rhythm and pronunciation.
3. Work in pairs.
4. Write a report about partner’s answers <in notebooks>.
e.g. My partner is ~. He/She got home at ~ yesterday. He went to bed at ~

Exercise 2-5-b, p.187   (15min.)  
1. Practise conversation (1)-(5). (Teacher to students).
2. Practise asking questions with good rhythm and pronunciation.
3. Work in pairs.
4. Type a report about their partner’s answers on <Edmodo>.
e.g. My partner is Rintaro. He usually gets home at . . .

Write a message to the teacher on Edmodo.
……………………………………………………………….

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿