2023年5月31日水曜日

Lesson Report Junior-1 May 30, 2023

 Lesson 18  May 29, 2023  @zoom

Hello , everyone. 

Here is your lesson report.   もうすぐスピーチ コンテストの練習が始まります!Good luck!

基礎英語1 May Issue

(p. 64-) Lesson 33

Let’s check Today’s Scene.

Talk about the picture. I see dishes. I see Moe. Moe is Kento`s mom.  I can see Fiona.  I can see slippers. 

Listen to the skit. => Question: What looks like the moon? – The nabe pot does.

Repeat after the audio with the textbook closed.  

Reading check. 

Role-play 発表


Writing practice.  Write this lesson in your notebook! 単語と単語の間のすきまを意識しましょう


(p. 68-) Lesson 34

Let’s check Today’s Scene.

Talk about the picture.  I can see the kitchen. I can see a table. I can see Shota. Shota is a sumo wrestler. I can see Kento. 

Listen to the skit. => Question: How often does Shota train? – He trains six days a week.

Reading practice. => Reading check.

Role -play と発表


Winpass (p. 14)

Unit 1-1

(p. 16) Let’s Learn! 

Say and write the sentences together.


On Friday => (p. 15) Activity-1 and 2


Write a Lesson Review => Google Classroom

Homework 📚

ELST Unit 1-1 Let’s Speak! Let’s Learn! (チャレンジ)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿