2023年5月24日水曜日

Lesson Report Junior -1 May 23, 2023

 Lesson 16  May 23, 2023  @zoom

Hello, class.  How are you ?   Here is your lesson report from May 23rd.  I hope you have an awesome week !  I look forward to seeing you again next Tuesday.

基礎英語1 May Issue

(p. 44-) Lesson 28

Let’s check Today’s Scene.

Talk about the picture. I can see Fiona. I can see a bridge. I can see Kento. I can see trees. I can see a house. 

Listen to the skit. => Question: Is Fiona super strong? – Yes, she is.

Repeat after the audio with the textbook closed.  

Reading check

Role-play. => Present.  

Writing practice. ノートに写しましょう。


(p. 48-) Lesson 29

Let’s check Today’s Scene.

Talk about the picture. I can see ramen. I can see costumes. I can see Minori. I can see Fiona. 

Listen to the skit. => Question: What does Fiona want for lunch? – She wants anime ramen for lunch.

Repeat after the audio with the textbook closed.

Reading check

Role- play. -> Present. 

 

Winpass (p. 14)

(p. 14) Unit 1-1

Picture Word Box: Listen and repeat (chant).

(p. 15) Activity-3

Listen and answer. 

Write a Lesson Review => Google Classroom

Homework 📚

ELST Unit 1-1 Picture Word Box.

Workbook (p. 10)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿