2026年7月24日金曜日

Lesson Report MEL-2 Lesson 32 July 24, 2026

Greetings from Mel School!  This is Kumiko.  How are you doing ?  I'm so glad it rained on Friday!  Hopefully it will cool things down.  Here is your lesson report! 

Phonics     https://youtu.be/dihp7VJxXv8?si=vJ-_ctwfR8B3NP6P

nd  hand/  pond/  wind

nk  pink/  wink/  drink

ng  sing/  king/  ring

 基礎英語-1  7月号  

(p. 75)Lesson 76 ビーチだって

Today’s Scene It is dinner time at Ken’s house.  Hinako is invited, too.  Ken’s mother is surprised because Grandfather and Ken are going to go to the beach.

Today’s Story  Questions:

Who is going to the beach? Ken, Grandfather and Hinako are going to the beach.  

Today’s Key Point  Can I go with you? 

1.     Can I share my idea?

2.     Can I try on these shoes?

3.     Can I help you?

4.     Can I bring a friend to the party?

(p.79) Lesson 77  スイカ割り

Today’s Scene  Hinako and Ken’s family go to the beach by car. 

Today‘sStory  Questions:

What did Ken’s mom bring to the beach?  She brought a watermelon.

How do you say watermelon in Japanese?  You say suika.

Today’s Key Point  Can you spin me around?

1.     Can you keep our secret?

2.     Can you show me?

3.     Can you take me to school?

4.     Can you walk with me?

Bridge Work Book 1

(p.27 Grammar in Use   

2.  Do 1-b  Complete the passage and read.  ->present  

Speech Navigator

(p.9) Advanced Sample Speech Listen to audio -> repeat the speech with good pronunciation

I’m a junior high school student. ↓を完成させる

Take a picture and send on Google Classroom.

ELSTにログインしよう!

https://elst.sinewave-service.net/

まずはこれ  助動詞 can  (配信)

Today’s Quiz 

1.     あなたは私の写真を撮ってくれますか? もちろんです!  (       )

Can you take my picture?  Of course!

2.     私は気分が悪いです。

I feel sick.

3.     あなたはどこに行きたいですか?

Where would you like to go?

4.     ロビンソン先生はわたしたちの担任の先生です。彼女は歴史の先生です。

Ms. Robinson is our homeroom teacher.  She is a history teacher.

5.     わたしのクラスメートたちは親しみやすいです。私たちはみな良い友達です。

My classmates are friendly.  We are all good friends.

Write about today’s lesson and do Today’s Quiz on Google Classroom.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿