2020年4月21日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior-1 April 21st

Hello Class!
This is Towako from MEL School.
You worked hard and did a great job, again!
Please check what you did during the lesson and your homework.

It's going to be stormy.
Stay home!

Towako

<Lesson Review>
Greeting
Hello! I’m …. I’m … years old. I’m from …. I love … I eat … every morning.
Good to see you, everyone!

Grammar Starter
 (p. 6) 1. Welcome! #5 The school words
Review Homework. => Dictation (#2 school bag)

Open Google Drive.
ð Practice #3 (student) on iTextSpeaker. => Post STT to Edmodo.
Homework: Preparation for dictation.

Unit 2 Hello! My name is Jenny.
(p. 8) Listen to the CD at home. (#7)
=> Practice the conversation all together.
Homework: Practice reading out it loud.

Listen to 基礎英語 Lesson 17 at home
Practice Lessons 16 and 17.

Homework:
Listen and practice 基礎英語 Lessons 18 and 19. => Read and write.

Typing practice: T, S, and L Keys

1 件のコメント: