2020年4月24日金曜日

Lesson Report Junior-1 April 24th

Hello Class!
This is Towako from MEL School.
It's getting more and more challenging, but you are doing very well!
Please check what you did during the lesson and your homework.

Have a good weekend!

Towako

<Lesson Review>
Greeting
Hello! I’m …. I’m … years old. I’m from …. I love … I … every ….
Good to see you, everyone!

Grammar Starter
 (p. 6) 1. Welcome! #5 The school words
Review Homework. => Dictation (#3 student)

Open Google Drive.
ð Practice #4 (chair) #5 (exercise book) on iTextSpeaker. => Post STT to Edmodo.
Homework: Preparation for dictation.

Unit 2 Hello! My name is Jenny.
(p. 8) Practice the conversation all together.
Grammar lesson: Subject pronouns
(p. 9) #1 => Do and check all together.
Homework: #2 and 3

Listen to 基礎英語 Review 20 at home
Practice Lessons 18 and 19.
Grammar box: be動詞と一般動詞

Homework:

Typing practice: O, B, and A Keys

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿