2020年4月28日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior-1 April 28th

Hello Class!
This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you spending the day?
You worked hard and did a great job!!
Stay healthy!
See you on Friday @6:00!

Towako

<Lesson Review>
Greeting
Hello! I’m …. I’m … years old. I’m from …. I love … I … every ….
Good to see you, everyone!

Grammar Starter
 (p. 6) 1. Welcome! #5 The school words
Review Homework. => Dictation (#4 and 5 chair, exercise book)

Open Google Drive.
ð Practice #6 (pen) #7 (desk) on iTextSpeaker. => Post STT to Edmodo.
Homework: Preparation for dictation.

Unit 2 Hello! My name is Jenny.
(p. 9) #2 & 3 HW Review: Check the answer and practice reading. => Copy the sentences in the notebook. => STT
Homework: p. 10 #4 What are they? p. 11 #7 Write new sentences.

Let’s learn: Names of the countries
  
Homework:

Typing practice: V, H, and N Keys


Write Teacher a message.

2 件のコメント:

  1. ドイツなどの英語を知れて良かった。🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇧🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

    返信削除