2023年6月14日水曜日

Lesson Report Junior 1 June 13, 2023

Lesson 23  June 13, 2023  ZOOM

Hello , everyone. This is your lesson report from June 13th. 

You did a wonderful job on your speech practice. Keep up the good work!


-> Speech Contest の準備をしました。 声を出して音読練習。 最初のパラグラフに注目。Good work!

 

基礎英語1 June Issue

(p. 24) Lesson 43

Let’s check Today’s Scene. 

Talk about the picture. I can see Fiona. I can see Shota. I can see dorayaki. I can see a plate.    Fiona and Shota are in the cafeteria. Shota has something on the plate. 

Listen to the skit. => Question: What are on the plate? – They are Japanese pancakes or Dorayaki. 

Repeat

Reading check. 

Role-play. => Present

⬆️ Writing practice.  Write this lesson in your notebook! 単語と単語の間のすきまを意識しましょう!


(p. 28-) Lesson 44

Let’s check Today’s Scene.

Talk about the picture. Kento is doing his homework in the cafeteria. Gota comes there. He looks happy.  I can see Kento. I can see windows. I can see many notebooks. I can see a pencil. I can see tables. I can see Moe. 

Reading practice.


Winpass 

Unit 1-1

(p. 17) Let’s Learn! #5 & 6  Write the sentences and check the answers together. ←Good job!!


->Write a Lesson Review => Google Classroom


HOMEWORK 📚 

ELST Elementary Winpass Unit 1-2

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿