2023年6月27日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior 1 June 27, 2023

 Lesson 26  June 27, 2023  @zoom

Hello, everyone. Here is your lesson report. Hope you enjoy your week!

->Speech Contest Prep. Read the text out loud. 

基礎英語1 June Issue

(p. 64) Lesson 53

Let’s check Today’s Scene. 

Talk about the picture. 

->Fiona and Shota are watching sumo practice. I can see Fiona. I can see Gota. I can see sumo wrestlers. I can see Shota. 

Listen to the skit. => Question: Is Gota strict? – Yes, he is. He is kind, too. 

Repeat after the audio with the textbook closed.  

Reading check. 

Role-play. => Present

Writing practice.  Write this lesson in your notebook! 単語と単語の間のすきまを意識しましょう!


(p. 68-) Lesson 54

Let’s check Today’s Scene.

Talk about the picture.  

->It’s rainy. Kento has an umbrella. I can see an umbrella. I can see purple hydrangeas. 

Reading practice. => Reading check.


Winpass 

Unit 1-2

(p. 21) Let’s Learn More!


Write a Lesson Review => Google Classroom

Homework 📚

Workbook (p. 13) 

ELST Let’s Learn, Let’s Learn More!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿