2023年6月20日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior 1 June 20, 2023

 Lesson 24  June 20, 2023  ZOOM

Hello, everyone. 

Here is your lesson report.  You did great on practicing your speech. Please continue to practice on your own. 

Have a great week and I look forward to seeing you again soon !


Speech Contest の練習をしました。 


基礎英語1 June Issue

(p. 44) Lesson 48

Let’s check Today’s Scene. 

Talk about the picture. I can see Fiona. I can see Chanko. I can see Gota. I can see cat toys. ->>Fiona has some cat toys. Chanko is scared. ( Chanko and Gota are sad. They are sad 😢.<-2人悲しい時はこちらで!)

=> Question: Who is sad? – Fiona is sad. 

Repeat after the audio with the textbook closed.  

Reading check. 

Role-play. => Present


Writing practice.  Write this lesson in your notebook! 単語と単語の間のすきまを意識しましょう!


(p. 48-) Lesson 49

Let’s check Today’s Scene.

Talk about the picture. I can see Fiona. I can see a kitchen car. I can see sweet potatoes. I can see Imo man. ->>Shota is buying baked sweet potatoes.  

Reading practice. => Reading check.


Winpass 

Unit 1-2

(p. 19) Activity-1  Practice questions and answers together. => Work in pairs

仲間に質問してみました。

Activity-3 Listen and answer. 



Write a Lesson Review => Google Classroom


Homework 📚

Workbook (p. 12)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿