2023年6月6日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior 1. June 6, 2023

Lesson 20  Lesson Report June 6, 2023  @zoom 


Hello, class. It was nice to see you today.   Here’s your lesson report !  

Please check Google Classroom for messages especially on Fridays. (台風、大雪、警報、遅延など)

Have a nice week and see you soon !

⭐️基礎英語1 May Issue

(p. 84-) Lesson 38

Today’s Scene.

Talk about the picture.  I see Fiona. I see Minori. I see the train. Fiona and Minori are talking. Fiona is on the train. (On the train, on the bus, on the plane)絵を見て言える文が増えました! 🎊

Listen to the skit. => Question: Did Fiona take the train by herself? – Yes, she did. 

Repeat after the audio with the textbook closed.  

Reading check. 

Role-play. => Present

Writing practice.  Write this lesson in your notebook! 単語と単語の間のすきまを意識しましょう!

文を書く時は文章に集中して書きましょう!書いている内容をつぶやきながら書くことをオススメします!🧐

(p. 88-) Lesson 39

Let’s check Today’s Scene.

Talk about the picture.  I can see Gota. I can see Kento. I can see glasses. I can see a window. I can see curtains. Gota is sitting on the sofa. Kento looks upset. 

Listen to the skit. => Question: Does Kento like Fiona? – Yes, he does. 

Reading practice. => Reading check.

次回は May and June issues を持ってきてください!

Winpass 

Unit 1-1

(p. 17) Let’s Learn! #4  Listen and answer.


Write a Lesson Review => Google Classroom

Homework 📚

None

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿