2018年7月13日金曜日

Lesson Report Junior-1 July 12th

Hello, everyone in J1 class!  This is Miharu from MEL School.
It’s Thursday, July 12th, 2018.
It’s cloudy and hot today. 

I live in a city near Los Angeles with my family. I'm a high school student. The name of my school is Ocean High. ...I like reading about Japanese history. ... My best friend is Fred. He likes listening to music in his free time. ...
自己紹介や親友についての紹介を、新たに学習したI like ~ing「〜することが好きです」の表現を含み、運用練習をしました。

※7月19日木曜日に、7月度 スピーキングテスト』を行います。BridgeWork-Chapter4Unit1の内容を中心に運用力の達成度を確認します。


Here are the activities from our last lesson.


1. Engage [Unit: 5]  Fun and Games (p.50-51) 
Building the topic/Grammar

2. Bridge Work  (p.56-58) 
[Chapter4 Unit1]
Grammar and Communication-5
Ex-5
Grammar in Use-1, 2



【課題】
Engage: Ex-2, Ex-3の文を完成させる。(p.51)
Bridge Work: Grammar in Use-2の表を完成させる。(p.58)

Have a nice weekend. 
See you on Monday!

Miharu

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿