2020年8月18日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior-2 August 17th

Hello everyone! 

This is Towako from MEL School.

Congratulations on your presentations!

Everyone tried their best and did a wonderful job!

Please wait and see the result next time.

It's terribly hot outside.

Please be careful when you go out. 

Stay healthy!

See you on Thursday at 7:30.


<Lesson Review>

Presentation Contest


Presenters took questions and answer them.


Please review the expressions!


Thank you for watching.

Do you have any questions?


You said ...

What is your favorite ...?

- My favorite ... is ...


What did you enjoy (the) most?

- I enjoyed riding horses (the) most.


What did you like (the) best?

- I liked Matsumoto Castle (the) best.


What attraction did you like (the) best?

- I liked Tower of Terror (the) best.


Who did you go there with?

- I went there with my parents.


How long did you stay there?

- We stayed there for five days.


Did I answer your question?

- Yes, thank you.


Do you have any other questions?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿