2019年4月2日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior-2 MT April 1st

Hello Class! This is Caroline from MEL School.
I really enjoyed our first lesson together yesterday, and I look forward very much to continuing to enjoy English with you all!
It’s Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019.
It’s mostly sunny but still chilly today!

Please check what you learned during the lesson.
See you on Thursday!

Caroline

<Lesson Review>
Orientation (by Towako) => Speech, Speech Contest, Eiken, Outcome and criteria, how to use Kiso-eigo

Introduction by Caroline and each student

Warm up: one min. questions: => How was your day?
A: How was your day?  B: It was good, thank you.

A: That’s great! What did you do today? B: I watched my favorite TV program on Youtube before I came to MEL School.

A: What program did you watch?  B: I watched …

基礎英語3 April Issue
Learn how to introduce the characters
Task: Take dictation of one of the introductions. => Speak to Edmodo to post.

Bridge to MEL 2
Chapter 14 Unit 2

Recap test

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿