2020年10月11日日曜日

Lesson Report Junior-3 October 10th

Hello, Class! This is Towako from MEL School.

It's Sunday, October 11th.

The rain stopped and we enjoyed a warm Sunday, didn't we?

Unfortunately, we haven't had a lot of sunny days since September. 

Hope we're having a nice fall soon!


See you all on Wednesday at 7:30!


<Lesson Review>

Bridge to MEL Book 3

Review: STT from the last time  (p. 60) #4 Chapter 29 Unit 2 Exercise-2 


Chapter 30 Unit 1 

Warm-up: What does your mom always tell you to do? => My mom always tells me to => A’s mom always tells her to …  

When did you tell her to … last? => She told me to … (when). => A’s mom told her …

(p. 68) Exercise-3 #2 Study the example. => Practice all together. => Practice in pairs. 


Chapter 32 Unit 1 Grammar and Communication-1  Phrasal verbs

 (p. 97) Part-1: Test

Complete the sentences using the suitable phrasal verbs.

  1. 1. When I called Fed last night, his mom told me to (          ) a second.
  2. 2. We were very tired after a long talk, but we had to (          ) because everyone was waiting to hear what to do. 
  3. 3. A thief (           ) from my house when George baked at him.
  4. 4. I will (        ) early enough to catch the train.
  5. 5. My teacher said to me, “Please (          )” when I asked her a question, so I started to ask her about math problems. 


Part-2: Study the phrasal verbs and examples. => Quiz in pairs. 


基礎英語3 (10月号)

 (p. 16-) Lesson 101  You need a lot of practice

Talk about the picture. => Listen to the story and answer the questions:

Why does Ayano need to practice the saxophone a lot? => She needs to practice the saxophone a lot because she just became a member of the brass band.

Why does Ayano need to practice more than three days a week? => She needs to practice more than three days a week to catch up with the other members.

Why is she going to practice in empty classrooms in the morning? => She is going to practice there because she lives in an apartment and her neighbors will complain about the noise. 


Repeat the text with the textbook closed.

Read and study how to use ‘in which’. Divide the sentence into two parts.

Practice converting the lines ‘You’ to ‘I’ or ‘I’ to ‘You’ all together then in pairs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿