2020年10月28日水曜日

Lesson Report Junior-3 October 28th

Good evening, Class!

This is Towako from MEL School.  

It's Wednesday, October 28th.

It was mostly cloudy, I like cloudy days better than rainy days.

What about you?

Stay healthy!

See you all on Saturday.

<Lesson Review>

Greeting 

Presentation: Sports or Music

Yusei (Sep. 26) => Akira (Sep. 30) => Atsuya (Oct. 3) => Kota (Oct. 7) => Masamune =>  (Oct. 10) => Marina (Oct. 14) => Mirei (Oct. 17) => Mone (Oct. 21) => Nodoka (Oct. 24) => Ryota (Oct. 28) => Shiki (Oct. 31) => Shiori (Nov. 4) => Shunnosuke (Nov. 7) => Takumi (Nov. 11) => Yuiko (Nov. 14) => Yuki (Nov. 18)  


Chapter 32 Unit 1 Grammar and Communication-1  Phrasal verbs

 (p. 97) Part-3: Test

Complete the sentences using suitable phrasal verbs.

  1. 1. Do you know who this pencil case (        ) (    )?  I’ve never seen it. 
  2. 2. I don’t think it’s polite to (       ) (     ) someone when they make a mistake.
  3. 3. Could you tell me which station I should (       ) (    ) the train at if I take one from Mitaka? 
  4. 4. I (      ) (     ) my bike key when I left home yesterday, but I couldn’t find it. I had to walk to the station. 
  5. 5. My sister (        ) our dad (      ) good advice to decide what book she should read to learn about politics. 



Chapter 32 Unit 2

(p. 107) Grammar and Communication-2

Study the examples. => Pair repeating. 

Answer the questions: 

  1. 1. What often makes you happy?
  2. 2. What did you find interesting recently?
  3. 3. Are you supposed to keep your desk clean?
  4. 4. How often do you leave your desk messy?


基礎英語3 (10月号)

 (p. 56-) Lesson 111  What makes you happy? 

Talk about the picture. => Listen to the story and answer the questions:

What kind of music does Yutaka like to listen to? => He likes to listen to dance music. 

Why doesn’t he like slow music?  => He feels sad when he listens to slow music.

When does Norika listen to slow music? Why? => She often listens to it when she is studying because it helps her relax.


Write down the questions. => Ask and answer in pairs. => Overlapping

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿