2026年5月27日水曜日

Lesson Report MEL-2 May 26, 2026

  Hello, Class! This is Tomomi from MEL School. 

How are you?
暑い日が続きますね。体調管理気をつけましょうね!
今回のBridge workはいつもとは違うことをしましたが、繰り返し英文にする練習はこれからも一緒にやっていきましょうね!

See you next time!
Tomomi


<Lesson review>

19:30-19:40 

Typing practice  practice 

Words:lion, right, new, jelly, when, where, fox, hot, long, short, yellow


19:40-19:55 基礎英語-1  5月号   

(p.63)  Lesson 33 空手部に入る?

Today’s Scene:  Have student read Japanese text 

Ken goes up to Hinako between classes.  He has a question.


Today’s Story 

Questions:

When does Hinako usually practice karate?  On Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Does Ken want to join the karate club?  Yes, he does. / Maybe.  He is thinking about it.


(p.25)Today’s Key Point:

When do you usually practice karate?  I usually practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

毎週なのでsを忘れないでね!


1. When do you usually have English class? 

 I have English class on Mondays, Tuesdays. Wednesdays, and Fridays.

2.  When so you usually study science?  I study science after school.  

3.  When is the festival?  It is in August.

4.  When is your birthday?  It’s in June.


隣のひとと、英語のレッスンがいつあるのか聞いて答え合いました。


19:55-20:15

(p.47)  Lesson 34 やっちゃった

Today’s Scene :

Have student read Japanese text

Hinako thinks Ken is acting strange.  She talks to Ken after school.


Today’s Story:

Questions: 

Why did Hinako say “Aha?”  She knows Ken is American Ken.

Where is the real Ken?  He is in America. 


(p.29)Today’s Key Point

How do you like Japan? 


1.  How do you like this movie?  It’s not bad.  

2.  How do you go to school?  I usually go by bicycle.

3.  How do you spend your weekends?  I usually hang out with my friends.

4.  How do you get here?  I usually get here by train and bus.  


MEL Schoolまでどうやって来るのか、1分以内にできるだけ多くの人に聞いてまわりましたね。


20:15-20:25

(p.33) Lesson 25 Ken’s Notes:

一緒に読みました。


20:25-20:40 

Bridge Work Book 1  

(p. 18) Grammar and Communication-3 文法や表現のポイント

例文を繰り返し練習しました!

日本語から英語にできるようにアウトプットして確認しああとは、ペアでt練習をしました。


20:40-20:50  

ELSTにログインしよう! 

https://elst.sinewave-service.net/ 

宿題配信に取り組もう!

(Skill up -> 文法-> 頻度を表す副詞 でalways / often/ usually/ sometimes/ neverの練習・確認)


Today’s Quiz  

私たちはいつも火曜日に碁をします。--------------.

あなたはふだん何時に学校にいきますか?--------------------------?

(school/ do/ you/ how/ usually/ to/ go/?)  あなたはふだんどうやって学校に行きますか?

(study/ English / do/ you/ when/?/) あなたはいつ英語の勉強をしますか。


Lesson Review 

振り返り、ノートの写真=> Google Classroom



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿