2026年5月8日金曜日

Lesson Report MEL-2 May 8, 2026

Hello everyone!  This is Kumiko from Mel School.  It was a bit humid today.  I hope it will be sunny tomorrow so I can go for a nice walk with my 2 dogs!

Here is your lesson report.  Check it out!

Lesson 10 

Phonics oi/oy Double letter vowels 

oi   boil/ soil/ coin/ point

oy   boy/ joy/ soybean/ toy

https://youtu.be/gPeEARPfY8w?si=WBnMN-BagpVFUwqw

We practiced saying the words and wrote the words in our notebooks 

* 書くときは単語を発音しながら書きましょう!

 基礎英語-1  5月号  

(p.15)Lesson 21 夢じゃない

Today’s Scene:  Japanese Ken and American Ken switched bodies.  Japanese Ken is going to America with Ken Thomas’s coach.  He wakes up in the plane.

Today’s Story

Questions:

Did Ken have a dream?    Yes, he did.  He had a strange dream.

Does Ken have jet lag?  Yes, he does.  He has jet lag. 

Today’s Key Point:

We’re at the airport.  (p.17)前置詞の解説を読む  (it ,at, on)

例文の練習をしました。

(p.19)  Lesson 22 お帰り

Today’s Scene :

Ken is in front of Ken’s house in America.  He walks to the front door.  A boy holding a skateboard comes up to him. 

Questions:

Who is Lucas?  He is Ken`s best friend.

Does Ken have a skateboard?  Yes, he does.  He has a skateboard.

(p.21)Today’s Key Point

What is this?  It is a skateboard.   文法: これは何ですか?と聞きたいときには文頭にwhatを置きましょう!

Practice example sentences.  Write the sentences in your notebook

Bridge Work Book 1                                                                                                                                         

(p. 13) Grammar in Use  My story and your story      

Cindy’s story を穴埋めしながら音読

breakout room で2-aを練習し発表をしました。

まず、 Aを自分のことを英語で書く Bにパートナーの内容を書く

(p.14) Key Communications (1)-(4)の問題を解く

1. Hi.  I’m Ron.  I am 15 years old. I’m from America.

2. Fred and I are American.  We are 15 years old.

3. Are you hungry, Fred?  No, I am not.  I am thirsty.

4. Are you from Japan, Jennifer?  Yes, I am. I am from Japan.  My favorite color is white.


ELSTにログインしよう!

https://elst.sinewave-service.net/

単語学習->4級(タスクを追加する)―単語カード・意味テスト・スペリング

(3級を受ける人は3級の練習をしてください)

Lesson Review を書く

Today’s Quiz 

あなたは何歳ですか。 -----------------------

あなたの一番好きなスポーツは何ですか?--------------------------------?

(this/ is/ what/?) これは何ですか?

(at/ the/ we / airport/ are .) 私たちは飛行場にいます。

 

Have a wonderful weekend!  See you next week!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿