Hello, Class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's Saturday, May 2, 2026.
The Golden Week holiday is just about to start!
Are you excited?
It was really nice to have you in the classroom.
I hope you enjoyed creating stories with your classmates.
I'll see you on May 7 on Zoom!
Have a wonderful holiday week!
Towako
<Lesson review>
Bridge to MEL-3
Chapter 27 Unit 1 I fell asleep while I was doing my homework.
(p. 25) Vocabulary in Use 1. 旅行や交通に関することば
Listen and repeat the words.
Complete the text individually. => Read and check. => Pair repeating.
Task: How do you go to school? Explain it in 4 or 5 sentences.
=> Talk with a partner.
(p. 23) Grammar and Communication-3 過去形と過去進行形の使い方
Review: Listen and repeat.
#1 Complete the sentences together.
#2 Do it together.
(p. 24) #3 Read Julie’s experience and share the stories in Class. => LA analysis (Discussion) => Prepare for storytelling in groups.
=> Presentation.
Lesson review => Decide what to do during GW on ELST.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿