2026年5月8日金曜日

Lesson Report MEL-5 May 7, 2026

Hello, Class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's Friday, May 8, 2026.
The Godden Week is over!
Did you have a lot of fun during the big holiday week?

Thank you so much for sharing fun/interesting stories about the two thieves yesterday. I enjoyed reading them very much!

Please have a good rest on the weekend.
See you all next week!

Towako

<Lesson review>

ELST 

Listening A2.2 #4

Shadowing A2.2 #4 

 

Bridge to MEL-3

Chapter 27 Unit 1  I fell asleep while I was doing my homework.

(p. 25) Vocabulary in Use  2. 犯罪に関することば

Listen and repeat the words. 

Complete the text individually. => Read and check. => Pair repeating.

Task: Make the following story in 3 sentences.

 

(p. 26) Grammar in Use  Yuki’s story

Scan the text to answer the questions. => Read it out loud. 

 

Speech Navigator 2 

Unit 6 Books and Movies

(p. 39) Talk More

Listen and complete the conversation. => Role-play.


Lesson review 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿