2026年5月29日金曜日

Lesson Report MEL-2 May 29, 2026

Hello class!  How are you doing?  This is Kumiko from Mel School.

It feels like summer is here.  The sun is out!  I hope you are able to find somewhere nice and cool to relax!

Have a great weekend! 

Phonics er/ir/ur  新しい単語をノートに書きました。

https://youtu.be/RVeIP8ZW8T0?si=4AjLJbbSdovmrStQ

er  singer/  mother/  corner

ir  girl/  shirt/  skirt

ur  fur/ purple/ turkey

基礎英語-1  5月号  

(p.73)  Lesson  35

Spotlight What~?  ~に聞きたいことをいれる。

例文をノートに書きました。書くときは声を出しながら書きましょう❣

1. What food do you like?  2. What sports do you like?  3. What animals do you like?  

4. What color do you like?

1-4のquestions をクラスメートに質問してみました!Good answers!

(p.75)Lesson 36 秘密

Today’s Scene  Hinako knows American Ken and Japanese Ken switched bodies.  They meet at the park.  Ken explains what happened.

Today’s Story 

Questions:

Did American Ken and Japanese Ken switch bodies?  Yes, they did.

Can Hinako keep American Ken and Japanese Ken’s secret?  Yes, she can.

Today’s Key Point  I love solving problems.

例文をノートに書きました。

1.     We enjoy speaking English.

2.     I love taking pictures.

3.     Hinako and Ken like playing Shogi.

4.     I enjoy playing music in my free time.

(p.79)Lesson 37オンラインで会話   Hinako and Ken are in Japan.  They are on a video call with Ken in America.  It is night in Tokyo but morning in San Francisco.

 Today’s Story

Questions:

Does Ken go to school in America?  Yes, he does.

Can Ken skateboard?  Yes, he can.  He is good at sports now.

Today’s Key Point  I go skateboarding.例文をノートに書きました ↓

1.      Let’s go camping this summer.

2.      My mother and I go shopping on the weekends.

3.      I want to go swimming in the sea.

4.      I usually go running by the lake in the fall.

5.      My brother and I go surfing in the summer.

Bridge Work Book 1                                                                                                                                        Grammar and Communication-4  代名詞の所有格2 (his, her, its

1-5 Listen-> Practice reading-> Write sentences in notebook.

(p.19)Exercise 4   1. What’s his name? he’s, his, she’s, herを使って文のあなうめをしてチェックをしましょう

(p.20)About Ron’s friend and teacher, friend, and favorite fruit 文を完成させ、発表しました。

ELSTにログインしよう!

https://elst.sinewave-service.net/

英単語800 国の名前

終わった人からLesson Review を書く

Today’s Quiz!     Fill in the blanks (use :   he’s, she’s , his, her)

Ken:  What is your friend’ name?   

Jim:   ----------- name is Lucas.

Ken:  How old is he? 

Jim:   ----------- 20 years old.

================================================

Hinako:  What is your mother’s name? 

Kate:    -------- name is Beth.

Hinako:  What’s Beth’s favorite food?

Kate:    --------- favorite food is pizza.

 

Lesson Review => Google Classroom

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿